Say No to the Lisbon Treaty!
If enacted, the Lisbon Treaty would legitimize the construct of the “Brussels EU” and form the basis of a future Europe that is fundamentally undemocratic. In a Europe subjected to the Lisbon Treaty, there would be:
- No separation of constitutional powers, the hallmark of any democracy.
- No possibility for the people to democratically elect their president.
- No possibility for the people to elect the “European Commission” - the executive level or cabinet of the European government which will be “appointed” under the influence of special interests.
- No possibility for the European Parliament to effectively control this future “government of Europe”.
- No possibility for the people to replace an executive level of government that has abused and reduced their human rights.
Historic documents published on this website prove that the blueprint for this undemocratic "Brussels EU" originated on the drawing boards of Nazi leaders during WWII.
Here are just some of the sobering facts:
- The architects of the “Brussels EU” included Ribbentrop (Nazi Minister of Foreign Affairs), Goebbels and even Hitler himself. Their masterplan was to run Europe through a ‘central cartel organization’ outside of any parliamentary and democratic control.
- This European Cartel Organization would subject post-WWII Europe to the rule of the Nazi/IG Farben Coalition, the infamous cartel of chemical, pharmaceutical and oil interests that was prosecuted in Nuremberg for Crimes Against Humanity.
- A master plan published by the Nazi’s research institute for the postwar structure of Europe in 1941 already specifies all key organs of the current EU, including:
- The Nazi/IG Farben’s “European Greater Sphere Economy” – would only 16 years later, in 1957, become the “European Economic Community” and later the “European Union,” what is known today as “Brussels EU,”
- The “Central Cartel Office” of 1941 became the today’s “EU-Commission” operating with almost unlimited powers above the EU-Parliament and beyond any democratic control.
- The “Cartel Decrees” of the Nazi/IG Farben plan became the “EU-Directives”, by which the EU-Commission attempts to regulate the lives of 500 million Europeans beyond any democratic control by parliaments.
- The “Master Agreement” by which the Nazi/Cartel coalition would cement their rule over Europe in a “Thousand Year Reich” became today’s “Lisbon Treaty”, an enabling act subjugating Europe under the rule of corporate interests for generations to come.
- The chief architect of the “Brussels EU” – and, for the first ten years, its president – was Walter Hallstein. He was a powerful lawyer during the Nazi era and advocated the Nazi’s “blood and honour” policy in the occupied countries. During his ten-year presidency, he systematically implemented the Nazi’s postwar plans as the operative basis for the “Brussels EU”.
- During the 1950s and 1960s – the decisive years when the “Brussels EU” was planned and constructed, the German government was its key financier. It is a historic fact that during those decades the German government and its diplomatic corps was pervaded by politicians who had held similar positions under the Nazi regime.
While the Nazis have largely died out, the corporate interests they represented - namely the European chemical, pharmaceutical and oil cartel – have survived.
Following the exposure of these facts, no politician who continues to support this treaty can have any moral or democratic credibility.