I am writing to you in order to urge you to reject the Lisbon Treaty. This treaty would legitimize the construct of the “Brussels EU” and form the basis of a future Europe that is fundamentally undemocratic.
In a Europe subjected to the Lisbon Treaty, there would be:
- No separation of constitutional powers, the hallmark of any democracy.
- No possibility for the people to democratically elect their president.
- No possibility for the people to elect the “European Commission” - the executive level or cabinet of the European government which will be “appointed” under the influence of special interests.
- No possibility for the European Parliament to effectively control this future “government of Europe”.
- No possibility for the people to replace an executive level of government that has abused and reduced their human rights.
I am particularly appalled by the recent exposure of the historic proof that the blueprint for this undemocratic "Brussels EU" originated on the drawing boards of Nazi leaders during WWII, as well as the corporate interests that brought the Nazis to power.
Here are just some of the sobering facts:
- The architects of the “Brussels EU” included Ribbentrop (Nazi Minister of Foreign Affairs), Goebbels and even Hitler himself. Their masterplan was to run Europe through a ‘central cartel organization’ outside of any parliamentary and democratic control.
- This European Cartel Organization would subject post-WWII Europe to the rule of the Nazi/IG Farben Coalition, the infamous cartel of chemical, pharmaceutical and oil interests that was prosecuted in Nuremberg for crimes against humanity.
- A master plan published by the Nazi’s research institute for the postwar structure of Europe in 1941 already specified all key organs of the current EU, including:
- The Nazi/IG Farben’s “European Greater Sphere Economy,” would, only 16 years later, in 1957, become the “European Economic Community” and later the “European Union” – known today as “Brussels EU,”
- The “Central Cartel Office,” planned in 1941, became today’s “EU Commission,” operating with almost unlimited powers above the EU-Parliament and outside of any democratic control.
- The “Cartel Decrees” of the Nazi/IG Farben plan became the “EU Directives” of the European Union, by which the EU Commission attempts to regulate the lives of 500 million Europeans outside of any democratic control by their parliaments.
- The “Master Agreement” – by which the Nazi/Cartel coalition would have cemented their rule over Europe in a “Thousand Year Reich” – became today’s “Lisbon Treaty,” an enabling act subjugating Europe under the rule of corporate interests for generations to come.
- These Nazi plans to subjugate the people of Europe under their rule for eternity were paralleled by the same corporate interests that brought the Nazis to power, namely, the infamous chemical, pharmaceutical and petrochemical cartel IG Farben (the companies BAYER, BASF, HOECHST – the latter known today as Aventis – and others). For details I refer to the records of the Nuremberg War Crimes Tribunal against IG Farben documented at www.profit-over-life.org.
- The chief architect of the “Brussels EU” – and, for the first ten years, its president – was Walter Hallstein. He was a leading lawyer during the Nazi era and advocated the Nazi’s “blood and honour” policy in the occupied countries. During his ten-year presidency, he systematically implemented the Nazi’s postwar plans as the operative basis for the “Brussels EU”.
During the 1950s and 1960s – the decisive years when the “Brussels EU” was planned and constructed – the German government was one of its its key financiers. It is a historic fact that during those decades the German government and its diplomatic corps were pervaded by politicians who had held similar positions under the Nazi regime. While the political figures have changed, the corporate interests they represent – namely the European chemical, pharmaceutical and oil cartel – are the same. In Europe today, these corporate interests are represented by its three main export countries: Germany, France and the UK. Not surprisingly then, the political leaders of precisely these same countries are trying to force the people of Europe under the construct of the “Brussels EU” in the interests of these very same corporate interests.
The fact is, however, that no political system that has such inhumane roots can possibly survive the exposure of these historic facts. Neither the “Brussels EU” nor its enabling act, the ”Lisbon Treaty,” can survive any longer in a democratic society!
As a political representative in Europe, you may not have known of these historic facts due to the fact that they were carefully hidden by those corporate interests who are trying to abuse the “Brussels EU” to undertake yet another attempt to control Europe for generations to come.
But now that you do know, you have two options:
- You ignore this information and carry on as if nothing has happened; or
- You join me and millions of other people throughout Europe in rejecting the Lisbon Treaty and help build a new and democratic future for Europe.
Whichever of these two options you choose, my email makes sure that you will never be able to say that you didn’t know these facts.
If you have – unaware of the above facts – supported the Lisbon Treaty in the past, I urge you to publicly revoke your support for it. Following the exposure of these facts, no politician who continues to support this treaty can have any moral or democratic credibility.